Events > Spring Conference > Exhibitors
Registration Information & Guidelines
View Exhibitor Schedule
Download Full Conference Agenda
|Registration: Now Open to all Exhibitors!
View booth availability in the map below
Click here for Registration Instructions.
*All Exhibitors must register online.
All exhibitors must register online.
Please read all information for booth details, space assignments, instructions for shipping materials to location and exhibit hall hours, etc.
Full payment MUST be submitted with your online exhibit registration in order to be complete. If you select payment by check it must be received by IIABSC prior to the conferecne. Exhibitors who have not submitted payment by the event will not be permitted to set-up your exhibit.
Information, Forms & Guidelines:
Booth price includes:
- One Company Rep exhibitor registration with booth
- Pipe and Drape
- 6’ or 8' draped table with two chairs
- Exhibitor identification sign and sponsor sign if applicable.
- Recognition in conference program
Electricity & Internet access:
- Electricity is NOT included with booths.
- To order Booth Electricity: Download order form below and return form to IIABSC.
- Wireless Internet access will be available in the exhibit hall.
Booth Décor & Shipping:
- Arrangements for any decorating and/or shipping of booth materials should be made through Displays Unlimited, our trade show decorator.
- To order shipping: Download the shipping and freight forms below and return directly to Displays Unlimited.
- There is no limit as to how many additional exhibitors you may have at your booth. Additional exhibitor registrations are $85 each.
DOWNLOAD EXHIBTOR FORMS:
Booth Electricity Order Form
Displays Unlimited Shipping Order Forms:
Credit Card Authorization Form & Freight Form
(must complete both!)
Booth Types & Pricing:
Premium Booths 10' x 6': Member: $375 Non-Member: $500
Standard Booths 8' x 6': Member: $325 Non-Member: $450
Foyer Booths 8' x 4': Member: $285 Non-Member: $400
*Palmetto Partners receive discounted prcing as indicated on the online registration.
- If you are an IIABSC member, you MUST sign-in to the website in order to receive member pricing.
Map too small?
Click or tap "Full Screen" button
Exhibit space is limited to the first 65 registrations received.
Booth space reservation priority is determined as follows:
- Palmetto Partners: priority registration until January 22
- After January 22: Last year's exhibitors and all others may register.
- Exhibitor Registration will close on Februsry 25 or once all booths have been sold.
Instructions for Registering:
Click the "Register Now" button and register on the following page.
Complete all information requested in the online registration form. Click the link provided within the registration to make your top 3 booth selections in the interactive map via "Map Dynamics"
*If you have exhibited previously you can search for your company and information will be pre-filled for you.
Once requested information is completed in Map Dynamics, return to the IIABSC registration page to complete your registration and submit your payment.
If you have any problems, contact Megan Huebner at email@example.com or 803-731-9463.
- When I select my booths in Map Dynamics why does the booth price say $0.00? You will not submit payment to Map Dynamics so your booths amounts will show a $0 cost. Once you complete the booth selection process in Map Dynamics, you will be able to submit payment to IIABSC for your top booth choice (step 3).
- How do I know you have received my booth selections from Map Dynamics? Once you make your booth selections in Map Dynamics and complete the requested information, you will me emailed a copy of your receipt. The emailed receipt will serve as your confirmation that IIABSC has received your booth choices from Map Dynamics.
- How do I know IIABSC has received my full registration and payment? Once you have completed your exhibitor registration and provided payment information, you should receive an automatic email confirmation from mhuebner@iiabsc.
- What do I do if I do not receive an email confirmation from IIABSC? If you do not recieve an email from firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon "completion" of your registration, you have either skipped a step or have not completed your registration. Check to be sure you have submitted payment correctly and confirmed your order. Please contact Megan Huebner if you have problems with this.
- How do I know what booth type to pay for if I am selecting 3? ALL Exhibitors must indicate their first, second, and third choices for exhibit booth location and remit payment for the top choice. IIABSC will notify exhibitors if any adjustments to payments are necessary.
|Exhibit Hall Schedule:
March 12, 2014
||Exhibit Hall opens
|11:30 am - 1:00 pm
||Lunch w/ Exhibitors
|3:00 - 3:30 pm
|5:15 - 6:30 pm
||Exhibitor Appreciation Reception
|6:30 - 7:30 pm
|!!! DO NOT break down exhibit booth prior to 6:30 pm !!!
Penalty applies if you do.
View Sponsorship items.
Make General Sponsorship Contribution.
IMPORTANT: ALL EXHIBITORS ATTENDING THIS EVENT MUST READ ALL INFORMATION & GUIDELINES PROVIDED BEFORE REGISTERING. BY SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING CONFERENCE YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND COMPLY WITH THE EARLY BOOTH BREAKDOWN PENALTY (SHOWN BELOW) AND ALL OTHER EXHIBITOR GUIDELINES.
EARLY BOOTH BREAKDOWN PENALTY: IF ANY EXHIBITOR BREAKS DOWN PRIOR TO 6:30 PM ON MARCH 12th THERE WILL BE A $500 PENALTY, AND YOUR COMPANY WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO EXHIBIT AT ANY FUTURE IIABSC FUNCTION UNTIL THAT FINE IS PAID IN FULL.
Registration deadline is February 25 OR once all exhibit booth space has been sold. We expect to sell out, so register early.
No refund will be issued for any cancellations within 10 days of the event. If calcellation/refun are requested within 30 days of the event, a 50% refund of your total registration fee will be issued. Any changes or alterations to registrations within 10 days of the event will be subject to a processing fee.