2014 CIC Form
Dept of Commerce
National Alliance Website
This institute covers the important internal operations and factors that are necessary to successfully run an agency in today’s business world. A case study is used throughout the program for practical application of the theories, methods, and procedures.
- Elements of Agency Development*
- Agency Marketing*
- Financial Analysis*
- Legal and Ethical Responsibilities*
- Human Resources*
- Agency Operations*
- Client Retention and Services*
- Learn to balance the roles of professional insurance counselor and successful businessperson.
- Find methods to build and maintain staff support, maximize customer service, and improve overall operations while increasing the agency's bottom line.
* Mandatory topics are part of every Institute. Optional subjects will vary.