RLI’s Stand-Alone A+ Rated Personal Umbrella Policy now includes Excess Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage!
RLI’s Personal Umbrella Policy is accepting many new exposures including $1,000,000 of Excess UM/UIM. There’s something foralmost everyone in our new underwriting box!
Now eligible for the RLI Personal Umbrella Policy:
• Excess UM/UIM available in most states.
• Drivers of any age
• 20–21 year old drivers can have up to 1 incident
• Drivers with an international license
• Up to 1 DWI/DUI per household
• Up to 6 moving violations and 3 at fault accidents per household
• Up to 10 autos (+25 antique autos) per household
• Up to 10 properties per household (5 can be rentals)
• Up to 5 non-U.S. properties per household
For more information, contact: Joni Pancoast firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-443-7810 ext. 105.
Remember to mail all NEW applications to PRIM at the address below.
3131 Dredge Drive
Helena, MT 59601