- About the Young Agents Committee -
The IIAA Young Agents Committee (YAC) encourages young agents – those under 40 years of age or with less than 5 years experience in the industry – to become aware of and get involved in the activities and programs of the Independent Insurance Agents of Arkansas.
- Launch the next generation of independent agency system leaders
- Build involvement in and activism for the legislative issues vital to the future of the insurance industry
- Encourage the revitalization of state young agents programs and the strengthening of existing ones
- Develop awareness of and participation in the state and national activities of the Big "I"
To ensure the perpetuation of the independent agency system, the YAC will provide young agents with leadership training and networking opportunities giving them the skills they need to improve and enhance their agencies and their state young agents programs. Through such educational opportunities and association involvement, the YAC will help to develop the next generation of association and industry.
Young Agents Chairman
Nathan Price, CIC
Alliance Insurance Group
2012-2013 Young Agent Committee Members
Farris Agency, Inc.
For more information about the IIA of Arkansas Young Agents Program, please contact Kara Holiman at the IIAA office.