Apply for Membership
||Top 10 Reasons to Join
Members of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona are the independent insurance agencies who
meet the qualifications:
1. Proper qualification and license under the laws of the State of Arizona to act as a property and casualty insurance agent.
2. Direct representation of a Company or Companies which operate exclusively on the commission basis and under the
American Agency System.
3. Assent to the Constitution and By-Laws of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona, and subscription
to the Code of Ethics of the Independent Insurance Agents of America.
4. Primary engagement in the General Insurance Business, deriving principal source of income therefrom. An agency which
is a subsidiary or division of another enterprise would qualify under this section by having a full time separate insurance
department, with one or more properly licensed agent(s), whose primary activity is general insurance.
5. Agreement upon discontinuance of membership, for any reason, to discontinue use of the Big "I" logo, a registered and
copyrighted trademark, within a 90-day period after termination, and agreement to pay any legal fees incurred by the
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona to enforce this requirement.
6. Payment of annual membership dues. Dues are scheduled based upon total annual premium.
For a membership kit to be mailed to you, please contact Terri Edwards at 602-956-1851 or e-mail: email@example.com.