RLI In-Home Business Policy
To meet the unique needs of the small, in-home business, IIAI and RLI now offer a stand-alone policy through IASC that covers losses to a home-based business that are not always covered by the homeowners' policy by providing general liability insurance and business property coverage -- both on and off premises.
By providing this coverage at affordable prices starting at $150 and with a $100 deductible, the policy includes coverage for theft or damage to your business property, liability coverage for clients visiting your home for business purposes, and liability coverage away from your home in case of damage to other people's property.
- Business General Liability coverage (not professional coverage) up to $1,000,000 both on and off the residence premises.
- Business Personal Property limits up to $50,000 for protection at home and while temporarily off premises.
- Competitive premiums as low as $150.
- A self-underwriting application so you know as soon as you complete the form whether your clients qualify for coverage.
- Money & Securities Coverage up to $10,000 on premises, $5,000 temporarily off premises (Optional)
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment Coverage (Optional)
- Additional Insured(s) Coverage (Optional)
How Do I Get An RLI In-Home Business Policy? It's simple...
- Once you have printed and completed the application, verify eligibility for a policy. The application will assist you. Helpful Hints
- The application must be signed and submitted by a licensed agent.
- Mail the application with payment to IASC, attention Tracey Moore, 3435 W. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE MARKETING MATERIALS !!!
RLI also offers a standalone personal umbrella policy -
click here for details!
If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Moore
at (800)438-4424 or email her at email@example.com.