|Risk Managers, This Is Your Designation
A CRM designation is visible confirmation of professionalism. It demonstrates knowledge in areas of managing risks, exposures, perils, and hazards—tangible evidence of a commitment to continuing excellence. Attaining the CRM designation requires the successful completion of all five courses and examinations within a period of five years. To maintain the designation and ensure continuing career development, CRMs make a commitment to update their designations annually by attending courses provided by The National Alliance.
CRM for CIC
Participants in the Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Program
can customize their education while earning the CIC designation, by substituting one CRM course for one CIC institute. Both designations can be earned by completing nine programs—any four of the CIC institutes and all five CRM courses.
Note: CICs can satisfy their annual update requirement by attending CRM courses.
Benefits of the CRM Program
- Practical new ideas, cutting-edge information, and skills that can be used immediately
- Advanced earning and career potential—participants become more valuable to their organizations when they learn to protect against risks that can interrupt the flow of earnings
- Strengthened job security in a competitive market
- Real-life examples and experiences, shared by risk management experts who are active in various industries
- Ability to add value and increase an organization’s profitability and reputation
- Active involvement in a network of risk management professionals
- When taken annually, CRM courses meet or exceed the state CE requirement in all states and jurisdictions.
Principles of Risk Management
April 2-5, 2014
Hyatt Regency Louisville