Your National Award Winning Resource for Continuing Education!
We understand that there are many alternatives available in Maine, to obtain your continuing education credits, but we ask that you please turn to us first! We offer quality seminars, webinars and self study options that are approved with the State of Maine. With MIAA as the Provider of your course, you can rely on prompt posting of the CEC's to your license.
We all benefit when you support YOUR Association!
- NO EXAM!
You just need to be present at check-ins!
Testimonials about our webinars;
- I found the webinar extremely convenient and the instructor was both engaging and informative. I thought I would miss the give and take of a regular class, but truth be told, I think the instructor was able to cover more info without the interruptions. I would do this again!
- Keith did a great job incorporating humor into the webinar as well as using relatable stories to teach the subject!
- This is a great alternative to travelling to class
- I really liked having the printed materials to follow along with the presentation. Also seeing the instructor is great!
Give our Education WEBINARS a try!
We ask that you please come to us for quality education and timely filing of your CEC's! Support YOUR Association!!
Online classes with exam required; CEU.com - Offers a 30% discount off their courses when you enter through the MIAA site
E&O Risk Management; Meeting the Challenge of Change
Classroom offering October 24th at the MIAA Office.
Special Guest, Wendell Large will be in attendance at approx 9am
As an alternative, it is also available in a WEBINAR format - See the WEBINAR brochure or find it in the listing below
You must complete both PART 1 and PART 2 to receive the loss control credit
Contact Gayle McPherson at the MIAA (623.1875) if you have questions about how many attendees need to register
Maine Insurance Agents Association
17 Carriage Lane
Hallowell, ME 04347
Phone: 207.623.1875 1.800.439.1875
- You can attend designation classes for CEC's - no exam...just register and attend the class
- For CIC Institiues, CISR & Streaming Live classes you must register with the MASS ASSOCIATION. See the links provided on our Education TAB (hover over EDUCATION and then click on Calendar). Please contact Shannon at 623-1875 if you have additional questions.
- Calendar is subject to change - visit www.maineagents.net for additional online educational opportunities
- If you would like to SPONSOR a current or future class (of your own), please contact Shannon at 207.623.1875
- Cancellation policy: To receive a full refund, MIAA must receive request no later than four (4) business days prior to the class. There will be a $35.00 penalty if we are not notified within four (4) business days of the course. Failure to cancel (or send someone as a substitute) and "no shows" forfeit the entire registration fee.