Welcome to the Big "I" Markets
Big "I" Markets is the independent agent's gateway to specialized insurance products and services with no access fees, no volume commitments, and no software needed beyond basic Internet access.
The following list of products available in Montana is current as of 9/1/2006.
- Accountants Commercial Package
- Advertisers Commercial Package
- Affluent Homeowner Policy
- Affluent Offline Products
- Architects Commercial Package
- Auto Warranty
- Broker of Record Change
- Business Consultants Commercial Package
- Claims Adjuster E&O
- Community Banks Business Insurance Program
- Corporate Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Difficult Products General Liability
- Employment Agencies Commercial Package
- Engineers Commercial Package
- Event Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Non-Profit D&O Liability
- Non-standard Homeowners
- Personal Umbrella Policy
- Printers Commercial Package
- Private Company D&O / Crime
- Real Estate Agents E&O
- Recreational Vehicles (Commercial & Personal)
- Renters Insurance
Not all products are available in Montana. You will need to login to check availability. If you do not know your member user name and password please call our office at 406-442-9555.
Who can access it?
Big "I" Markets is available to IIA of Montana members. To become a member of the IIA of Montana, call us at 406-442-9555, or download our membership application.
Product availability is state specific, and to access the information within our network, you will need to enter your Big "I" Markets User Name and Password. This user name and password is the same user name and password for the IIA of Montana website. If you are a member of the IIA of Montana, and don’t know this information, please contact the IIA of Montana office at 406-442-9555.
Register today to plug into the power of Big "I" Markets. All products only are accessible online and coverage is subject to licensing compliance and underwriting appetite. If you have any questions, please click here to contact the Big "I" Markets team.
Click here to register online. You will need your User ID & password for the IIAM website in order to register. If you don't know your user id or password, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 406-442-9555.
Big "I" Markets registration and workflow is as follows:
IIAM members will need to register to participate as a Big "I" Markets sub-producer, which requires that your agency:
- Be a member in good standing with the IIAM state association;
- Complete a Big "I" Markets Registration Kit; (now an online registration process)
- Provide proof of E&O insurance and applicable insurance licenses; and
Complete the AAS Sub-producer Agreement.
Where allowable by state insurance regulation and company filings, members will access products available to them online at www.bigimarkets.com. Some products and states may require additional agency agreements should a direct appointment with the carrier be necessary or if another general agent is managing the product specific sub relationship.