|Members have access to RLI Personal Umbrella Policy and RLI In-Home Business Policy through IIABNJ.
RLI Personal Umbrella
The RLI Personal Umbrella policy has limits up to $5 million and offers broad eligibility. Policies include:
- Limits up to $5 million
- Insureds can keep their current homeowner/auto insurer
- New drivers are accepted - there is no age limit on drivers
- Up to one DWI/DUI per household allowed
- Auto limits as low as 100/300/50 in certain cases
- Competitive, low premiums for increased limits of liability
- Simple, self-underwriting application that lets you know immediately if the insured is accepted
- E-signature and credit card payment options
- Immediate coverage available in all 50 states plus Washington D.C.
To download the RLI Personal Umbrella Policy Provisions Form, RLI Personal Umbrella Application, and RLI Rate Sheet, or to view the commission schedule, please log in by entering your usename and password above.
RLI In-Home Business Policy
The RLI In-Home Business Policy covers the gap in insurance that exists when a person operates a business from their home. The homeowners policy has gaps in general liability, personal property, business income, and medical payments for client injuries.
To download the following RLI In-Home Business Policy Forms, or view the commission schedule, please log in by entering your username and password above:
- In-Home Business Application
- RLI In-Home Business Eligibility and Rating Guide
- In-Home Business Second Location Supplemental Form
- RLI In-Home Business Rating Worksheet
- RLI In-Home Terrorism Disclosure Form
- IHB Eligible Business Class Descriptions
- Home Business Policy Provisions
For more information about IIABNJ's RLI Policies, please contact the program administrators 800-952-6948. If you are not a member of IIABNJ and would like information about RLI and other member services, click here.