IIASD is South Dakota's oldest and largest trade association
operating since 1930!
The Independent Insurance Agents of South Dakota (IIASD) is a statewide, non-profit association comprised of over 300 independent insurance agencies. IIASD is dedicated to promoting and supporting sound principles and maintaining a high standard of integrity and service within the insurance industry.
- Automatic enrollment in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) provides support for members on a national scale
- 13 Volunteer officers and directors giving of their time and knowledge for the betterment of their fellow agents
- Information to help you realize your business potential more quickly and efficiently
- Assistance in combating the adverse factors of today's business
- A voice in state and national legislation
- Public relations
- Products and services
- Insurance department liaison
- Monthly publication with industry news and updates
- Continuing education
- Access to the nation's largest E&O program, Excess Liability programs and cost-effective health and disability programs
- Meetings and conventions
- Area conferences
- A professional prestige for your business by being a member of the world's largest insurance agents association
IIASD IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT, SERVICE, AND PROFIT!