AIAO - Associate in Insurance Agency Operations
Attend all eight days (2 days a month) to earn the AIAO designation or attend the day topic that appeals to you!
9 am - 4 pm
This dynamic program is designed to provide insurance agency owners, producers and managers with the planning, sales and service expertise necessary to build successful independent agency operations. Position your agency for continued growth and success. This comprehensive curriculum is designed for those who seek the tools and strategies that will allow their agencies to be attractive business partners for top national and regional agency carriers.
-- Create vision & strategic business plan for your agency
-- Learn how to motivate your staff and create a “team” environment
-- Create a sales culture & customer focused employees within your agency.
AIAO Day 1 (6 P&C/L&H)
Edgar J. Higgins Jr. CPCU
- Strategic Planning Process Steps
- Vision–different marketing strategies for different audiences
- Planning & Goal Setting
- Integrating technology
- Agency Business Development
- Strategic Planning for Paperless Environment
AIAO Day 2 - Strategic Planning (6 P&C/L&H)
- Effective Strategic Planning Techniques
- Organizational & Compensation Strategies to Increase Shareholder Value
- How to Use Valuation as a Management Tool
- How to Price & Structure Acquisitions
In today’s quickly changing insurance market, the ability of independent agencies to not only survive but to prosper is often tied to the ability of an agency to effectively execute and implement a business plan that incorporates four key objectives: strategic, operational, organizational and financial objectives. During Day 2 of the seminar we will focus on key topics that are designed to enhance shareholder value and provide detailed information on how agency owners can more effectively grow their agencies under any market conditions.
AIAO Day 3
Business Management Group - Hartford School
Marie Alvarado Christopher Hornak
Trust is the foundation of all successful professional relationships. By beginning with establishing trust and rapport, you can develop relationships that will enable you to meet your career goals. Attend this seminar to change your approach to gain different results.
Most of you work in settings where your managers have high expectations of you, and where your organizations require that you do more, better, faster, with less. The best way to meet those challenges is by creating strong teams, supportive relationships, and a cooperative work environment. By beginning with establishing trust and rapport, you can develop relationships that will enable you to meet your career goals.
- Change your approach to gain different results
- Apply principles for building trust and rapport in relationships
AIAO Day 4 (5 P&C/L&H)
Elvin Taylor Jr. AAI, AIP & Sam Revenson
- Consultative relationships & sales
- Risk management consulting
- Seven phases of personal sales planning
- Cost to quote and the numbers game
- Target marketing
AIAO Day 5 (3 P&C/L&H)
Elvin Taylor Jr. AAI, AIP
- Discovering your clients needs
- Successful presentations
- Great negotiators
AIAO Day 6 (1 P&C/L&H)
- Managing the sales process
- Creating a sales culture in your agency
- To close or not to close - getting past objections
AIAO Day 7 (1 L&R, 2 P&C)
- Creating customer focused employees and a service environment
- Understanding & satisfying customer expectations
- Improve customer feedback & problem solving
AIAO Day 8 (2 P&C/L&H)
- Design competency model for excellent CSR
- Interview guide to how to select the best employee
- Setting goals and expectations for your staff
- Resolving performance problems
- Motivating your staff
|Richmond Recommended Hotel |
Includes Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast and Welcome Home Entrée Dinner Buffet each Monday-Thursday evening.
IIAV reduced rate $99